Illustrator Basics – 2 hours
ABOUT ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
Adobe Illustrator is the go-to software for creating vector graphics, professional designs & illustrations. Our Illustrator Training Jersey is perfect for anyone looking to start out in Adobe Illustrator. For more info on the course contact us.
WHAT WE COVER
We cover drawing & text controls, creating & adjusting shapes, using strokes, effects & saving artwork for print & web. Learn how to build your confidence in Illustrator and learn basics through to advanced techniques. We can discover how to create designs & artwork from a blank page or edit and save existing artwork. Increase productivity and be more creative. This course is for users with little or no previous knowledge of illustrator.
- Create vector shapes & paths
- Learn how to manage & use colours
- Discover file formats, saving best practises to ensure perfect results.
- Exporting artwork for print & the do’s & don’ts.
- Optimising your artwork for web
- Using different fonts
- Illustrator training Jersey
This is a 2 hour illustrator session taught in a 1-1 lesson. You don’t need your own computer as we have lots.
This course is available either in our studio or somewhere of your choosing. Some people prefer to do this at home or work. Your choice.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Basic / Beginner
- Students 258
- Assessments Yes