Adobe Illustrator – Logos & Branding
ABOUT ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
Adobe Illustrator is the go-to software for creating vector graphics, professional designs & illustrations. Our Illustrator Training Jersey is perfect for anyone looking to start out in Adobe Illustrator. For more info on the course contact us.
WHAT WE COVER
This session looks at using Adobe Illustrator to create new artwork & also look at editing existing artwork. We start with setting up artboards and creating your workspace, choosing the correct colour mode & getting started with a new document. We then discover how to use text, shapes, colours & effects to start to design your logo or artwork of your choice. A really important part of this session is understanding how Illustrator works when opening existing artwork & the importance of saving correctly.
- Set up a new document correctly
- The difference in CMYK & RGB colour modes
- Using artboards and re-sizing your document
- Using text in Illustrator
- Combing text & shapes to start to build your design
- Discover colour swatches & Pantones
- Learn about the pre-built effects in ai
- Save your work properly in the correct format
Ideally, you already have some Illustrator knowledge to take this course but not essential. This is a 2-hour illustrator session taught in a 1-1 lesson. You don’t need your own computer as we have lots.
This course is available either in our studio or somewhere of your choosing. Some people prefer to do this at home or work. Your choice.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Basic / Beginner
- Students 65
- Assessments Yes