Photoshop Basics – 2 hours
ABOUT ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
Adobe Photoshop is the software of choice for amateurs & professionals working with digital images.
WHAT WE COVER
This course covers all the basic tools & settings of Adobe Photoshop. Discover photo editing skills such as adding frames & borders, making images black & white, adding effects, resizing images, understanding layers & learning what all the basic tools do in Photoshop
- Open & save images in various formats
- Understanding & using layers
- Discover file formats, saving best practises to ensure perfect results.
- Exporting artwork for print & the do’s & don’ts.
- Optimising your artwork for web
- Using different fonts
- Learning how to use colours & swatches
- Discover what all the basic Photoshop tools do
- Effective cropping & image adjustments
This is a 2 hour Photoshop session taught in a 1-1 lesson. You don’t need your own computer as we have lots.
This course is available either in our studio or somewhere of your choosing. Some people prefer to do this at home or work. Your choice.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Basic / Beginner
- Students 118
- Assessments Yes